JSM college started the Bachelor of Management Studies course in 2013. The course aims at not only training students to become excellent managers but also leads to the all-round development of their personality.
The BMS course provides comprehensive management training to students by way of interaction, projects, presentations, industrial visits, practical training, job orientation and placements. It is a perfectly designed course for aspiring managers and budding CEOs of tomorrow.
BMS is a course designed especially for students aiming to become managers. In the second year, the students can select Marketing, Finance or Human Resource as their area of specialisation, and have relevant elective subjects from 3rd Semester onwards. This helps them get in depth knowledge in their area of interest. The faculty at JSM College has understood the course completely to build a perfect platform for students and works as a friend, philosopher and a guide.JSM College is regarded as one of the leading BMS colleges.
Hence, if you have the zest and the endurance to face challenges, the passion to succeed and win, and also to commit yourself to building a managerial personality with an international outlook.
|Professor Name||Designation||Experience||More Info||Profile|
|Mr. Sachin Kamble||M.Com,M.B.A||4||See More…||Click Here For CV|
|Mr. Pawan Rothe||M.B.A.||4||See More…||Click Here For CV|
|Mrs. Seema lihe||M Com.||3||see more||Click for CV|
|Mr. Rahul Adhav||M.Sc,M.B.A.||2||See More…||Click Here For CV|
Courses of Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Programme Second Year Semester III and IV
Introduction to Cost Accounting
1) The course aims at explaining the core concepts of business finance and its importance in managing a business
2) The objectives of develop a conceptual frame work of finance function and to acquaint the participants with the tools, types, instruments of financial system in the realm of Indian Financial Market
3) This course exposes the students to the basic concepts and the tools used in Cost Accounting
4)To enable the students to understand the principles and procedure of cost accounting and to apply them to different practical situations
1) The objectives of develop a conceptual frame work of finance function and to acquaint the participants with the tools techniques and process of financial management in the realm of financial decision making
2) The course aims at explaining the core concepts of corporate finance and its importance in managing a business
3) To providing understanding of nature, importance, structure of corporate finance related areas and to impart knowledge regarding source of finance for a business
Information Technology in Business Management-I :-
1) To learn basic concepts of Information Technology, its support and role in Management, for managers
2) Module II comprises of practical hands on training required for office automation. It is expected to have practical sessions of latest MS-Office software
3) To understand basic concepts of Email, Internet and websites, domains and security therein
4) To recognize security aspects of IT in business, highlighting electronic transactions, advanced security features
Accounting for Managerial Decisions:-
1) To acquaint management learners with basic accounting fundamentals.
2) To develop financial analysis skills among learners.
3) The course aims at explaining the core concepts of business finance and its importance in managing a business
1) The objective of this course is to learn the management policies and strategies at every Level to develop conceptual skills in this area as well as their application in the corporate world.
2) The focus is to critically examine the management of the entire enterprise from the Top Management view points.
3) This course deals with corporate level Policy & Strategy formulation areas. This course aims to developing conceptual skills in this area as well as their application in the corporate world.
Strategic Cost Management
1) Learners should develop skills of analysis, evaluation and synthesis in cost and management accounting
2) The subject covers the complex modern industrial organizations within which the various facets of decision-making and controlling operations take place
1) To impart knowledge relating to legal, accounting and practical implementation of corporate restructuring.
2) The subject covers the complex facets of corporate restructuring process
Information Technology in Business Management-II
1) To understand managerial decision-making and to develop perceptive of major functional area of MIS
2) To provide conceptual study of Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Key issues in implementation. This module provides understanding about emerging MIS technologies like ERP, CRM, SCM and trends in enterprise applications.
3) To learn and understand relationship between database management and data warehouse approaches , the requirements and applications of data warehouse
4) To learn outsourcing concepts. BPO/KPO industries, their structures , Cloud computing
Foundation Course –IV Ethics & Governance
1) To understand significance of ethics and ethical practices in businesses which are indispensible for progress of a country
2) To learn the applicability of ethics in functional areas like marketing, finance and human resource management
3) To understand the emerging need and growing importance of good governance and CSR by organisations
4) To study the ethical business practices, CSR and Corporate Governance practiced by various organizations.
Business Research Methods
1) The course is designed to inculcate the analytical abilities and research skills among the students.
2) The course intends to give hands on experience and learning in Business Research.
Production & Total Quality Management
1) To acquaint learners with the basic management decisions with respect to production and quality management
2) To make the learners understand the designing aspect of production systems
3) To enable the learners apply what they have learnt theoretically.