The college established on 10th July 1989 and the Library also founded on the same date .our college library is the feather in the cap of our institution. since 1989 Library plays vital role in the collection development and trying to meet the needs of the faculty members and the students. Presently 29703 Books and 32 periodicals subscribed in the Library . 612 bound volumes of periodicals and 15 historical / political atlases are also available, instead of that 521 E-Book are available in 14 CD’s, INFLIBNET –N-LIST consortia for e-Books and E-journals are also facilities to the user. Library has fully computerized and Bar-coded by SOUL2.0 software. So, we follow computerized circulation system. OPAC facility is available at entrance of the library.
Membership : All the staff and students are the members of our library. we also provide library services to alumni students.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Library is open at Morning 8:00 AM TO Evening 5:00 PM
- One Books is issued to a Student for 7 days.
- 1/- will be charged as over-dues after 7 days
- Reference and rear Books should not be Issued
- In case of Loss of Library Card, Duplicate Library Card will be Issued by Charges Rs 50/-
- In Case of Loss of Book ,The Member should pay New Copy /one and half times price of the Book with Over-dues.
- Student should bring their I Cards when they want to borrow the book.