Janseva Shikshan Mandal’s
SHANTARAMBHAU GHOLAP ART’S, SCIENCE, AND GOTIRAMBHAU PAWAR COMMERCE COLLEGE, SHIVALE.
Janseva shikshan mandal, murbad started Arts & Commerce college shivale in 1989.
To provide the Higher education to all is the sole motto of janseva shikshan mandal, murbad. The science faculty was started in 2000-2001. The faculty of commerce was started in the academic year 2006-2007. The faculty of computer science from the academic year 2001-2002. M.Sc. computer science from the academic year 2012-2013. B.M.S. in the year 2013-2014 and M.Sc chemistry from the academic year 2016-2017.
To make the society strong through higher education by combining efforts of the teachers, students & community-“Prajwalita Dnyamaya Pradipa”.
To create healthy education atmosphere to enable students to develop them as intellectual, responsible and ready for personal growth.
- To make at least one graduate from every family.
- To provide quality education to the rural area.
- All around development of the students.
- To bring cultural transmission through education.
- To provide them career oriented courses.
- To eradicate evils from the Society, such as Superstitions, Corruption etc..
- To remove the disparities of city and rural/tribal area.
- To provide IT enabled courses to all the students.
Features of the college:
- NAAC-Re Accreditation Grade B(C.G.P.A.2.80)
- Best College Award by Mumbai University.
- The only quality higher Education in institute murbad taluka.
- The college is permanently affiliated to the university of Mumbai from 1996 .it has been recognized under section 2(f) and 12(B) of U.G.C Act. 1956 from april,2000.
- Approved computer course of Yashvantroa Chauvan Maharashtra Open University,Nashik(M.S)
- Post-Graduate in Marathi, Hindi, History,Economics,English,Computer ,Chemistry and commerce.
- Maximum number of optional subjects in art’s faculty.
- various co-curricular activities: community development through the meeting of farmers, Women,children,community marriage program, water conservation, awareness program on AID’s Cancer, Organization of programmers on antidowry and eradication of superstitions etc..
- Sports facility-Modern Gym/Health club proposed gymkhana building.
- Pollution free campus.
- Special aid to rural/Dalit /tribal students.
- Financial help to poor /needed students .
- Remedial coaching to SC/ST/OBC students.
- Coaching for MPSC/UPSC and other competitive examination.
- Central library.
- Separete Girl’s hostel.
- College website: www.jansevaacsc.in
- Internet and computer facility to all the students.
- Career Guidance.
- Various short time courses provide like computer literacy…